Survey ! Snack Stick Seasoning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We personally like Owens BBQ seasonings when we order…. Top notch stuff!

My son and I like spicy, but my wife and daughter do not!

My son and my favs have been the seven pepper and chipotle wildfire!

Wife and daughters favs were the pepperoni and teriyaki!

But they have a variety of seasonings!

Hope this helps ya!

Plus one on Owen's BBQ seasonings! Hey Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ thinking of getting that 7 pepper and making for my SIL, he likes spicy but not jalapeño flavor. Is it good? Secondly, should I make him some...after all he didn't take us to Cabo!

Ryan

Plus one on Owen's BBQ seasonings! Hey Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ thinking of getting that 7 pepper and making for my SIL, he likes spicy but not jalapeño flavor. Is it good? Secondly, should I make him some...after all he didn't take us to Cabo!

Ryan

Hey bud, IMO the jalapeño blends in well with the other peppers! So I don’t think it’d be a problem!

They are good sticks with a kick! 😉

Um, 🤔! I’m still debating…. 😂

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I will say I recently made some kabonsy...was told about it by chopsaw chopsaw and the wife and I just loved it! Probably one if the first things I've made and loved not being boughten mixes

Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
i bought some LEM packs but haven't tried them yet.

I usually just use my recipes for Summer Sausage or ground jerky and play with it for sticks

Red Barn seasoning. It's good the way it is or you can add to it for different flavors, heat, sweet, ect.

Owens makes some great flavors. Hi Mountain Cracked pepper and garlic is very vesatile to add stuff to it to make your own variations of sausages etc/.

• Love
Reactions: mossymo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky