Surf and Turf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal Charles! I'd eat myself silly on that. My wife is a big fan of cauliflower rice and makes it often. It is surprisingly good and you can season it with a variety of flavors. 2 thumbs up :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: for this post

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Great looking meal Charles! I'd eat myself silly on that. My wife is a big fan of cauliflower rice and makes it often. It is surprisingly good and you can season it with a variety of flavors. 2 thumbs up :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: for this post
We have the cauliflower rice often, ourselves. Very delicious and versatile vegetable. Thank you for your kind words...

Some really nice work there Charles, points for sure! Grand daughter is just cute as could be! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky