supporting the smf site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mudduck

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
nettleton ms.
how do i help support the site to help jeff
keep it going i think it would take money and i know a lot time
to keep it going i would like to do my part to help
the site and people have help me alot
thanks
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Have you purchased his rub and sauce recipes? The money goes to help support the site and you get some great recipes in return. You can also become a Premiere SMF Memeber and I think there is link for a tip jar somewhere on the site where you can make a donation.

yes i have bought the sauces and rub and it is great
fixing to used the rub now on some ribs
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

On the bottom of the "Active Threads" page there is more information on becoming a Premier Member and a link for doing so.
The Rub and Sauce are well worth the money in my opinion as well its the ones I personally use the most.

Easiest way to become a premiere member is send an unmarked 100 dollar bill to my address. I will then take care of the process for you.

PM me for address...

biggrin.gif

Or do what the other people have suggested.

Signed up for this myself. About time I got around to it. This site has been great for learning the secrets of TBS!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky