Superbowl 2023

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well our Seahawks let us down yet again! 9er's are tough this year!!! Just got a suggestion from a friends for pretzel bites and beer cheese.

Texas Twinkies are one of my go-to finger foods for tailgates/watch parties. Brisket and cream cheese stuffed jalapeños - yum!

1674228570326.jpeg

1674228612809.jpeg

1674228638382.jpeg

some great ideas. i got homemade buffalo sauce to go on fried chicken and sausages. got some money on bengals at +4000 on sportsbetting3.com from the reg season and they saw off buffalo well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
well we just put together our menu, going to have about 10 people over

-Buffalo wings
-Honey BBQ wings (for the kiddos)
-sausage/cream cheese croissants
-spinach & artichoke dip
-lil smoky wieners
-potato skins
-beer cheese & pretzel bites

I love doing the food for Super Bowl day. Here is my spread for last year. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/superbowl-spread.313351/View attachment 653475Here is the year before Barbacoa nacho tower https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/beef-barbacoa-taco-tower.305558/View attachment 653476Not sure what I’ll dream up this year.
I don't watch American football at all for a very long time. I grew up north of Pittsburgh when Bradshaw was qb, everyone was crazy about it and I was always out doing something stupid.

Anyway, that tray looks delicious, I might struggle through a game to partake of that. As long as there is plenty of beer involved. 😎

Since I’m ‘stuck’ on a cruise for the SB, going to advance it to Championship Sunday : Ribs and burnt ends for KC, Ghirardelli brownies for SF … Cincy gets NOTHING since they beat my Bills and I hate Cincinnati chili. I may make Buffalo wings just to spite them.
m … that’ll teach ‘em 😁 (Philly is on my sh list too for beating the Giants, but kinda expected that)

Cincy gets NOTHING since they beat my Bills and I hate Cincinnati chili. I may make Buffalo wings just to spite them.
So happy to see Allen fail again.Even with the Pats sucking in the AFC East Boofalo just can't get it done after winning the toughest division.

Since I’m ‘stuck’ on a cruise for the SB
We are on a cruise also at that time , ( our 20th wedding and 39 years together, Barly feels like 68 years. Don't tell Mona I said that

Don't yell at me because I don't watch any football at all , so I will not be missing much , except the throwdown

Did I read that correctly? Sounds like it's time for the Who Dung Diet!!!

Ha Ha Chris, that put a S**T eating grin on my face, I think my neighour cooks the same foods when the wind is blowing my way. lol 🤮 🤮

David

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky