Super Bowl Indirect smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobcats110

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Riverview, FL
No real SB party plans, but had the motivation to start up the ole Weber Smokey Mountain 18"-er.  On the grates, small pork loin with an applewood rub, turkey breasts with a kosher rub I got at a contest, and bacon wrapped, shrimp and cheese stuffed jalapenos.  Threw on some hot dogs for kids, and to put in a dish of corn bread as a test run for a youth group dish in a couple weeks.

The pork loin might be my best ever.  Just past done and REALLY juicy.  The turkey wasn't bad, but I could definitely taste the cherry wood smoke on it - which wasn't my favorite mix of flavors.  The jalapenos were good as usual.

Hope everyone enjoys the game and for the FLA contingent, see you in April.

Mark

Turkey and pork on lower grate.

I don't know, that all looks pretty good to me......

course I would have been stealing hot dogs the whole time 
sausage.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky