Super Bowl Charcuterie board.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CFLJOHN512

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 9, 2020
We started with a pregame charcuterie board, ( adult lunchables). At halftime we did some smash burgers with some smoked cheddar melted on them. I think I’m still stuffed this morning.

Attachments

• B99BCE52-EC9B-4C86-B454-073D6D006B8F.jpeg
    B99BCE52-EC9B-4C86-B454-073D6D006B8F.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 97
That's one fine looking spread, hard to go wrong with cheeseburger, anytime. RAY

You mean you had room for burgers after all that! Great looking board you have there!

Ryan

That is one serious board of munchies right there. Very nice, and i love the serving board. That's right up my alley. Problem is that if I owned it I'd have to take over Tracy's craft room to have a place to store it :emoji_laughing:

Robert

My brother in law made the board out of a 40 yr old piece of American Chestnut. I could barely finish my burger. I did fall asleep just after the Bucks won. Food coma is definitely a real thing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky