Sunny Sunday = Tri-Tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
sunny and just shy of 70 here today. Nice to catch a dry weekend. Threw a some Tri tips on big Jake.
IMG_7828.jpeg
IMG_7814.jpeg
IMG_7812.jpeg
Started with oak and cooked with Hickory.
IMG_7825.jpeg

They came out great.
IMG_7823.jpeg
IMG_7826.jpeg
IMG_7824.jpeg
Neighbors sure enjoy them too.
They were on sale so I grabbed a few
IMG_7773.jpeg
IMG_7757.jpeg

I only used 2 sacks today. The trim was quite a bit.”, well over 5 pounds trim per sack and these were trimmed tips.
IMG_7811.jpeg

Youzers big Jake does big steak! Those look amazing and the full trolly card if tri-tip. I think that would have brought tears to my eyes

Reactions: flatbroke
sunny and just shy of 70 here today. Nice to catch a dry weekend. Threw a some Tri tips on big Jake. View attachment 689680View attachment 689687View attachment 689688Started with oak and cooked with Hickory.View attachment 689684
They came out great. View attachment 689691View attachment 689681View attachment 689690Neighbors sure enjoy them too.
They were on sale so I grabbed a few
View attachment 689685View attachment 689686
I only used 2 sacks today. The trim was quite a bit.”, well over 5 pounds trim per sack and these were trimmed tips. View attachment 689692
How many people where you feeding? don't see TT much around here and it is usually $10.99/lb

How many people were you feeding? don't see TT much around here and it is usually $10.99/lb
7 different family’s. I have 4 left to vac seal for Sous vide reheat dinners at later dates. Next up is 10 pounds of chicken breast to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: clifish
Ummmm any places for sale in your delivery area 😁? Those look perfect to me and I was lucky to find 2 prime last week for 8.99 lb

Keith

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky