Sunday's Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mountaincityoutlaw

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Santa Anna, TX
I smoked a brisket and a couple of Fatties. I enjoyed it and I hope you do as well!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/staplesjo/

Good looking grub Outlaw nice smoke ring on that brisket. What type of wood did you smoke that with. Send me a brisket sandwich Ive got the cold beer to wash it down with already Lol.

Good looking groceries!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Are those small bits of onions on top of the brisket??? Perhaps in a mop or finishing sauce??

I kinda thought maybe it was some pecan wood. Thats all I usually use but have run out. Got a dang good deal an a cord of hickory wood but dont like it as much. The last few times Ive used it I didnt have the smoke ring I normally have. Didnt know if it was the rub or the wood I was using, now I know its the wood. Kicking my self in the tail for not sticking to pecan.

Live and learn.

man, that looks tasty. i might do a brisket next weekend. i didn't get to smoke this weekend. i am having withdrawls.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky