Sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ofelles

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 16, 2019
Brentwood CA
A historic operation - Doctors successfully transplanted tissue from a pig's brain to a man’s brain, and the man’s brain did not reject it. That pretty much confirms what women have been saying about men….

My ex husband and I had a very amicable divorce. I know this because when I wrote on Facebook “I’m getting a divorce” he was the first one to click LIKE.

Why does a man twist his wedding ring on his finger? He’s trying to figure out the combination.

Yesterday my wife and I were standing in front of a wishing well and she fell in. I didn’t realize those things worked.

A man went to the doctor and said, “Doctor, I keep having visions of the future.” “When did this start?”, asked the doctor. “Next Thursday.”

Why did the scientist remove his doorbell? He wanted to win a No Bell prize.

How come married women are heavier than single women. A single woman goes home, sees what’s in the fridge, and goes to bed. A married woman sees what’s in the bed and goes to the fridge.

In his Sunday morning sermon, a preacher recently announced that there are 726 different kinds of sins. Since then he has been besieged with requests for the list, mostly from people who are afraid that they are missing something.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky