Sunday Kielbasi 10 pounds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it glad I was able to help.
Richie

Excellent looking Kielbasi Richie.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris Thank you have you made any sausage yet? Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

All looks good Richie.
My suction cups for my 5lb are still in the package....4 years now....Yikes

All looks good Richie.
My suction cups for my 5lb are still in the package....4 years now....Yikes
Rick I was a little afraid to use it with the clamps,it is a pleasure now knowing it won't move.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
Just moved my Chorizo to the fridge in the basement.

Chris Thank you have you made any sausage yet? Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Sorry to say, I'm still a sausage virgin :emoji_disappointed:. I've got everything needed except the time.

Chris

Man, how'd I miss this till now? Another beautiful looking load of links Richie, "likes' 4 sure! RAY

Man, how'd I miss this till now? Another beautiful looking load of links Richie, "likes' 4 sure! RAY
Ray It is not hard to miss post only 20 per page Thank You an Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Saturday Fassets breakfast sausage Sunday Kielbasi Meat was all ground and seasoned on Sat. so I loaded up the LEM Mighty Bite stuffer
Modified suction cups added no more clamps to come loose.
View attachment 421944
Working alone so not many pics I cranked out 3 small links
to fit in gallon zip lock bags.Makes freezing easier
View attachment 421945
After knowing how I was going to bag them
I finished making the batch
View attachment 421946
6 bags ready to freeze
View attachment 421947
here is what was left in the stuffer
View attachment 421948
Tasted great thanks for watching
Richie
Looks great. That should get you through for a while.

Looks great. That should get you through for a while.
Hawg Thank you it isn't bad making it and seems like pork butts are always on sale or cheap enough. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky