Sunday hot tasty butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NefariousTrashMan

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 28, 2022
Missouri
I have a group of friends coming over for some food and fellowship. I decided to do a pork butt because they are easy and feed multiple people. Threw some Heath Riles honey chipotle rub on last night and let it rest in the refrigerator.
34EAC347-64F5-40C3-99C2-7A19A2182C06.jpeg

Fired up the pellet popper at 2am this morning to start with so I could catch a few hours more sleep.
FDB4E591-3870-48CA-813D-44DCC735A657.jpeg

Walking back into the house and man the moon was looking good here in Missouri
1DB7DFF1-929E-4253-81EC-0BEEC76203FC.jpeg

Reactions: JLeonard
Good looking butt. And yeah the moon was way bright this morning on the way to work.
Jim

good looking start to the day with your smoke! it was a beautiful moon, loved the yellow color to start it had here!

Good looking butt. And yeah the moon was way bright this morning on the way to work.
Jim
Thanks Jim
good looking start to the day with your smoke! it was a beautiful moon, loved the yellow color to start it had here!
It’s a great start nice cool fall air and a beautiful moon and delicious bbq in my near future can’t ask for a better day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky