Summer Class of 2013

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to the new inductees!....

(doo doo     duh dum     doo...)  Your assignment, should you choose to take it, is to be helpful to smokers and offer positive, complimentary congratulations for their smokes, positive help for their questions, and to further the entire smoking community, plus reinforce all the Admins' directives!  (This will self-destruct in 60 thousand years!).

Congratulations to the new inductees!....

(doo doo     duh dum     doo...)  Your assignment, should you choose to take it, is to be helpful to smokers and offer positive, complimentary congratulations for their smokes, positive help for their questions, and to further the entire smoking community, plus reinforce all the Admins' directives!  (This will self-destruct in 60 thousand years!).
Will Do Pops!

Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I am just coming back from an accident & just noticed that I was inducted into the OTBS while I was gone - this was completely unexpected & I am greatly honored! I thank you all for this & will do my best to live up to the title! I figured I would be forgotten while I was gone - thanks again everyone
smile.gif

So I missed this one. I feel like such a slacker now......

Congratulations to all of you! I hope you got your instructions for the secret hand shake........

New to the site, but have thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone on the site is really helpful, but every time I turn around, I am getting encouragement and insight from an OTBS inductee. Thanks all and congrats to the most recent members of the crew.

Reactions: davidhef88
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky