Sugar Land, Tx

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome, I bet I can guess what smoker you

Chris

I lived in Sugar Land for about 15 years. Williams Trace & Lexington. Just recently moved up to the north side in Spring, just south of the Woodlands border. Came up here for work. Was tired of commuting from Sugar Land to the Woodlands every day.

I also agree with putting my head inside of a smoker instead of driving 290 during rush hour.

Reactions: Rectecin'
Welcome Chucky. Thanks for joining the Texas group. A number of Texas folks have joined the SMF recently. I hope we can make this social group more active. Perhaps even an annual meeting! B

Just out of curiosity I wandered into this sub-forum. I live in Katy, Texas so if anyone in the Houston area wants to fire up this group or have a meet up, let me know.

Reactions: Diehardmason
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky