Sugar Free Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
These are great for keto or diabetics. Frankly they are great for anyone as the taste is crazy good off the charts. These honestly are decadent, likely won't even tell anyone they are sugar free lol. My wife just made a double batch of these. Recipe available at

bars backed.jpg

bars sliced.jpg

I should have shown this recipe to my wife.
She spent the better of the morning making a low carb sugar free pecan cake.
We haven't tried it yet since we're saving the cake for tomorrow.
Those pumpkin bars look scrumptious.
Big LIKE for sure.

Maybe we need to get a low carb sugar free section going here on SMF?

Reactions: jcam222
Big LIKE for sure.

That would be cool! We do a lot of Keto cooking in my house.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Big LIKE for sure.

I don't know much about that kind of cooking.
I just kinda rely on portion control, because I can't do exercising.
I just hit a 7 year low this morning of 231.2, but I'm a little under 6' 3" now.
I'm betting tomorrow won't be a big help!!

Bear

I don't know much about that kind of cooking.
I just kinda rely on portion control, because I can't do exercising.
I just hit a 7 year low this morning of 231.2, but I'm a little under 6' 3" now.
I'm betting tomorrow won't be a big help!!

Bear

It is all about cutting out just about all carbs and sugars and replacing those with good fats and high protein. Think meat, but the diet is not limited to just meats as you can see.
My wife knows more about Keto than me. So I am only able to generalize.
My wife started Keto this past July because she was having trouble keeping her blood sugar in control even when she increased her insulin dosage. The Keto diet has helped her with blodd sugar control and she has lost weight.
One thing about Keto is that it isn't a rapid weight loss regimen.

Congratulations on that 7 year low. Portion control helps and is part of any good weight loss plan.
You're right though, I think everyone is going to pretty much blow up their diets tomorrow.

Edit: Bear, I forgot to mention that one of the benefits of Keto is that it is also good for people who have limited exercise tolerance.

Last edited:
That would be cool! We do a lot of Keto cooking in my house.

Have you heard of or ever tried G. Hughes sauces?

I was skeptical at first, but after having the sugar free honey mustard and BBQ sauces, I was impressed. I couldn't even tell they are sugar free.

Have you heard of or ever tried G. Hughes sauces?

I was skeptical at first, but after having the sugar free honey mustard and BBQ sauces, I was impressed. I couldn't even tell they are sugar free.
Use them exclusively. I rarely put sauce on anything other than ribs but I do put it out with pork etc for guests. They love it too. Also buy his ketchup

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Use them exclusively. I rarely put sauce on anything other than ribs but I do put it out with pork etc for guests. They love it too. Also buy his ketchup

I don't think we have tried the ketchup, but I'll take your word for it.
Same here on the sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky