Stuffed Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 21, 2009
Southeastern PA
Sauteed up some fresh spinach with garlic.
Stuffed the loin with the spinach and garlic, added some provolone and mozarella, then dusted with Todd's Dirt.
Seared on the Egg then onto the half moon to finish cooking.
Sorry for the crappy pic, was a last minute camera shot.
c51e87c5_IMAG0164.jpg

The pork looks great and I see that Todd's Dirt is making it to more places. I have been using that stuff forever (He's from MD). I was glad to hear it will finally be in a lot more stores (I always had to wait till summer when festival season is here to buy more). Again great job on the pork!

Quote:
The pork looks great and I see that Todd's Dirt is making it to more places. I have been using that stuff forever (He's from MD). I was glad to hear it will finally be in a lot more stores (I always had to wait till summer when festival season is here to buy more). Again great job on the pork!
     You can order it on line - last I saw he sells it in a one pound bottle - that's my next purchase. I put it on a standing rib roast at Christmas and my oh my... pretty tasty!

what???? no yukon golds stuffed with bacon & cheese??....lol. Looks great Elly, nice job tying that stuffed sucker up
     LOL - I had a devil of a time tying that up -

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky