Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tacfolder

Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
Central East Tennessee
One of the items I smoked yesterday was stuffed peppers. I didn't use jalapeno. Instead, I used some Anaheim and Big Jim that I grow. I used cream cheese, colby and jack cheese, onions, peppers, a little celery, and went crazy and added some crab. They looked and smelled wonderful.

They were tasty, but there were several left. Instead of trying to heat them up today, I decided to chop them up and make a spread of them.

Great idea!! 8)

They tasted great on Ritz crackers (and like Emeril says, they would have been good on a car bumper). :mrgreen:

Just thought I would pass that idea on. I will do it again.

8)

That does sound delish. I be happy with the bowl of spread and a SPOON. :D

"IF" I have peppers leftover next time I'll have to try that spread idea...thanks!

I like smoking poblano's, cut the long way, and fill them up with cheeses and bacon and stuff.

Kids call them pepper boats.

Good stuff

Hiya Tacfolder,
That is a neat idea! I never thought to use 'em as a cracker spread. That sounds like it may be a good way to use some of my extra habaneros and other really hot peppers! The cream cheese and cracker should temper the heat a bit and make for a tasty appitizer. Thanks for the idea! 8)

Cheers,
Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky