• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Stuffed Peppers

tacfolder

Joined Jul 18, 2005
One of the items I smoked yesterday was stuffed peppers. I didn't use jalapeno. Instead, I used some Anaheim and Big Jim that I grow. I used cream cheese, colby and jack cheese, onions, peppers, a little celery, and went crazy and added some crab. They looked and smelled wonderful.

They were tasty, but there were several left. Instead of trying to heat them up today, I decided to chop them up and make a spread of them.

Great idea!! 8)

They tasted great on Ritz crackers (and like Emeril says, they would have been good on a car bumper). :mrgreen:

Just thought I would pass that idea on. I will do it again.

8)

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Tacfolder,
Thanks for the idea. I'm surprised you had any of the peppers left over but the old Ritz cracker trick works just about every time.

Bill

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
That does sound delish. I be happy with the bowl of spread and a SPOON. :D

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
"IF" I have peppers leftover next time I'll have to try that spread idea...thanks!

willkat98

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 11, 2005
I like smoking poblano's, cut the long way, and fill them up with cheeses and bacon and stuff.

Kids call them pepper boats.

Good stuff

brianj517

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Hiya Tacfolder,
That is a neat idea! I never thought to use 'em as a cracker spread. That sounds like it may be a good way to use some of my extra habaneros and other really hot peppers! The cream cheese and cracker should temper the heat a bit and make for a tasty appitizer. Thanks for the idea! 8)

Cheers,
Brian

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.