Stuffed Green peppers again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sup All,

Last time I made stuffed peppers on the grill but cooked em too long. This time I' am gonna use my 14 and 1 foodi. Thoughts on settings and timing? I am gonna do the sauce in a pan then put it in the peppers in the foodi topped with shredded cheese

I got 1 lb ground beef
1 packet lipton onion dry soup mix
1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes in puree
3 green peppers
shallot
sweet yellow onion
shreeded cheese
jasmine rice
garlic

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokyMose
Use red yellow or orange peppers, green can be bitter a lot of times, LOSM can give me gas really bad so make only if your off work the next day lol

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Use red yellow or orange peppers, green can be bitter a lot of times, LOSM can give me gas really bad so make only if your off work the next day lol
Yeah, I heard one's with 4 bumps are female and sweeter also. I' am NOT really a fan of peppers to be honest but recipes like these and sweet and sour and other dishes they are basically one of the MAIN ingredients lol

I really like that recipe, but I like green peppers.
Now, I like them cooked just a bit to soften them up & get them hot.
But I like to have some crunch when i bite into them.
And for us, we use poblanos!
Al

I really like that recipe, but I like green peppers.
Now, I like them cooked just a bit to soften them up & get them hot.
But I like to have some crunch when i bite into them.
And for us, we use poblanos!
Al
I love poblanos but they generally don't have the shape to stand up in the pan. Last time I chopped some up and added it to the filling used to stuff the green pepper.

Sup All,

Last time I made stuffed peppers on the grill but cooked em too long. This time I' am gonna use my 14 and 1 foodi. Thoughts on settings and timing? I am gonna do the sauce in a pan then put it in the peppers in the foodi topped with shredded cheese

I got 1 lb ground beef
1 packet lipton onion dry soup mix
1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes in puree
3 green peppers
shallot
sweet yellow onion
shreeded cheese
jasmine rice
garlic
I like this. I have a bunch of cooked rice from a couple of nights ago and was thinking about stuffed peppers. I assume the cheese goes on top?
Shallots AND yellow onion?

I like this. I have a bunch of cooked rice from a couple of nights ago and was thinking about stuffed peppers. I assume the cheese goes on top?
Shallots AND yellow onion?
I like a lot of onion what can I say I just recently started using shallots so probably a whole shallot and a half a yellow onion for me. Yes cheese on top U can use parmesan if you like instead of grated cheese. I do that for my pasta bakes

Here is what I did for a deconstructed stuffed poblano pepper

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky