Stuffed Chops in the CI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Used a boxed stuffing with 2 nice thick chops,I bought a whole loin made lots of kabob packages and a few more chops.Used the 18.5 kettle with the vortex no pics sorry I forgot this forum.
100_0011.JPG
100_0012.JPG
These were very filling
100_0013.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

My friend it has been a journey doing this move,I hope all is well with you and the family.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Those look great . I just seasoned up a ci grill pan I got for Father's Day . Now I need some chops . Nice work .

Those look great . I just seasoned up a ci grill pan I got for Father's Day . Now I need some chops . Nice work .
Rich I like this pan it is like a griddle nice marks on any meat.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Nice looking chops Richie nothing beats a chop Richie done.

Warren
Warren Thank you I will be smoking an grilling now when I want.The BBQ area has a canopy.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky