Stuffed Brussels Sprout Leaves

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Con incidentally I also got a stalk for T-day, Richie! Although I peeled the woody exterior with a sharp knife before cutting into 1/2 inch pieces and including with the sprouts. The edible core was almost sweet when raw, and tasted better than when cooked. I paid $4.99 for the stalk, and when I looked into the bowl at how many sprouts I had, it turns about to be no more than about a pound, so it was way more expensive than plain cut sprouts.

An interesting experiment, but like you said, lots of work for little gain.

Reactions: tropics
Pete sorry I didn't get the report up sooner,but you did it the other way with same results Thanks for trying it I only paid $2.29 for mine and we had a bunch of sprouts,I would say I got my monies worth.
Richie

No worries Richie; I'd have tried it anyway just to experience it at least once, and it is good to know that the method of preparation does not matter

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky