Stuff Rib of Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

garvinque

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 23, 2015
Troy NY
If you ever watch any of his shows he has a bad temper, and I would probably be the one to punch him in the face! With that being said you can see from this video that he has a softer side to him. I summited this video because I believe this could work on the grill also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this would be great on the grill or smoker. Might add this to my bucket list.

230°C is about 450°F for 15 minutes and then 170°C or about 340°F for 2 hours...This should be no issue on an indirect heated grill...JJ

Q restaurant I worked in through college would smoke whole boneless prime ribs...one of the most heavenly things I've ever put in my mouth.

drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky