Strange pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So is it just on my computer, or do the carousel pics of Justin's bison steak and David's Pineapple upside down cake look just a tad off??? The bison steak is barely in the pic and we have half an empty plate and less than half a plate of cake being displayed. Just asking.
Gary
Same for me

Ha Ha , thats because I ate the cake....Mmmmmmmm :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: 🤠

When the format changed a while back. the pictures were never really centered for me . So some of the pictures , if the item was not at the top of picture that is what you got.

I did like the old carousel, when it was the whole picture, but thats just me.

David

The problem is that many of the photos that folks upload are too small and they are portrait orientation (tall rather than wide).

If you are wanting to look great in the carousel, upload images that are around 2000 px wide and make sure to take the pictures so they are wide rather than tall.

I have corrected some of the images artificially so it should look a little better now.

So is it just on my computer, or do the carousel pics of Justin's bison steak and David's Pineapple upside down cake look just a tad off??? The bison steak is barely in the pic and we have half an empty plate and less than half a plate of cake being displayed. Just asking.
Gary
I think one of the mods was hungry and snuck a bite

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky