STORE BOUGHT RUBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have been trying the Frag Out Flavor Seasoning Lines. So far many of them are not overly salty, I like salt but so many others are way to heavy even for me. If you have not heard of them I really encourage others to give them a whirl, as I have pointed a few friends to them and they really liked them.

I have been trying the Frag Out Flavor Seasoning Lines. So far many of them are not overly salty, I like salt but so many others are way to heavy even for me. If you have not heard of them I really encourage others to give them a whirl, as I have pointed a few friends to them and they really liked them.
Just checked out the site. Looks great! Gonna order some FITTY, and RED LINE . I really like the Tactical Apron. I have visions of me wearing that with my Pre-Ban Bushmaster Match Target AR-15 slung across my shoulder. I can shoot at targets in the pasture right off my deck while smoking meat! HaHaHaHa!!!

Reactions: luvcatchingbass
I'm gonna second on the Weber Garlic Herb, and add the Weber Garlic Jalapeno, and the Weber Bold Chipotle . The entire line of Weber rubs/seasoning is very good and worth a consideration. I also like Stanley's Famous Rib Rub for spare & BB pork ribs - it's another surprise in a store buy.

I'm gonna second on the Weber Garlic Herb, and add the Weber Garlic Jalapeno, and the Weber Bold Chipotle . The entire line of Weber rubs/seasoning is very good and worth a consideration. I also like Stanley's Famous Rib Rub for spare & BB pork ribs - it's another surprise in a store buy.
Gonna check out Stanley's

I have been using Jeff’s rub almost exclusively on my pork dishes for about two years. I find it has the perfect balance for pork. It’s damn good on beef but truly shines on pork. I have tried several store bought rubs with mixed results. Weber does have several good options. The honey garlic is very tasty on pork. I think they discontinued the KC BBQ flavor but I really liked that on pork ribs. For me anything with brown sugar as a base is a possibility on pork.
G

Reactions: JC in GB
I have been using Jeff’s rub almost exclusively on my pork dishes for about two years. I find it has the perfect balance for pork. It’s damn good on beef but truly shines on pork. I have tried several store bought rubs with mixed results. Weber does have several good options. The honey garlic is very tasty on pork. I think they discontinued the KC BBQ flavor but I really liked that on pork ribs. For me anything with brown sugar as a base is a possibility on pork.
G
I agree on the brown sugar. Gooooood Stuff!!

Been using Their Montreal Steak for many, many years on all steaks. Coat them heavy with it. Let sit uncovered in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Right before you throw on the grill, baste with olive oil. It's the best steak you will eat anywhere. Tender and tasty. I will check out their other rubs.
Exactly what I use. But I usually coat in oil, then seasoning and let it sit out for a couple hours to get close to room temp. I’ll have to try the i covered in a fridge for a day. I figured it would dry out. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll give it a whirl

Exactly what I use. But I usually coat in oil, then seasoning and let it sit out for a couple hours to get close to room temp. I’ll have to try the i covered in a fridge for a day. I figured it would dry out. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll give it a whirl
Yes just season and put in fridge overnight uncovered then right before you grill them add olive oil to all sides. Let is know how you like it it.

Just checked out the site. Looks great! Gonna order some FITTY, and RED LINE . I really like the Tactical Apron. I have visions of me wearing that with my Pre-Ban Bushmaster Match Target AR-15 slung across my shoulder. I can shoot at targets in the pasture right off my deck while smoking meat! HaHaHaHa!!!

I have tried the Fitty, Freedom Spice, Liberator, Blue Line, and Happy Macros and my buddy has tried Bunker Buster. I can so far recommend any of them to people, just need to pick your flavor likings, the Blue Line is a nice change from Lemon Pepper.

Reactions: Hawging It
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky