Storage Cabinet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dustin Powers

Original poster
Oct 21, 2017
Im not sure which forum I should even ask this but I need to find a cabinet to store my various crap like meat slicer, grates, etc. The thing is I need to put it in my basement which is also our workshop. So it needs a decent seal. I will clean everything before use of course I just dont want it full of saw dust.

Im not sure which forum I should even ask this but I need to find a cabinet to store my various crap like meat slicer, grates, etc. The thing is I need to put it in my basement which is also our workshop. So it needs a decent seal. I will clean everything before use of course I just dont want it full of saw dust.
I have most of the smoke/grill only stuff in the garage in an old kitchen drawer cabinet. To keep things clean, I just put it in zip lock bags or sealable boxes. Then I can take them out to clean the cabinet.

I have most of the smoke/grill only stuff in the garage in an old kitchen drawer cabinet. To keep things clean, I just put it in zip lock bags or sealable boxes. Then I can take them out to clean the cabinet.
Thats actually a very good solution

To get a cabinet sealed up, you could use foam weather stripping.
I think Ace carries some brands that are 1/8 or 1/4 thick that compress very well.

I use plastic storage conrainers. They stack, come in various colors and sizes to accomdate what ever you want to store. They also keep all the dirt and humidity. There are lots of manufacturers. Below is just an idea.

BTW I also have a container for each of my different pellets. And my pecan shells.

012.JPG

I use plastic storage conrainers. They stack, come in various colors and sizes to accomdate what ever you want to store. They also keep all the dirt and humidity. There are lots of manufacturers. Below is just an idea.

BTW I also have a container for each of my different pellets. And my pecan shells.

View attachment 522936

Do you smoke with the pecan shells?

I got lucky, kind of. When I redid my kitchen awhile back. Two of the cabinets had shipping damage. So, they sent me replacements. And told me to keep the damaged ones. Quick fix. And they are in the garage.

IMG_0493.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky