Still Cold As Heck Up Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup take the dog for her walk in the morning and she is good to go in to the house with out a paw cleaning. Take her out for her walk in the afternoon and she sits on the steps till I get the towl to clean her off. She is so good about that.
Weather for the next two weaks is up and down.
download.png

Other than one fairly decent cold snap, we've been pretty warm overall here in BC. We're supposed to dip quite low of the next few days, but it isn't supposed to last.

Reactions: crazymoon
Looks as cold as can be, always liked your vids, and the smooth flow of the film from your drones

Sucks on the East coast also. Friday and Saturday Rain and up to 12 C on Saturday. Than dropped to -12 C at suppertime and back to cold for Sunday
But its going up a little each day for the next ten days with rain off and on

BRING on SPRING .... lol

David

Last edited:
Reactions: KBFlyer
We'll get a day or two of 40* weather. Then right back down to single digits and lower teens. With no real snow pack our frost line has to be deep.

Chris

Reactions: KBFlyer
We'll get a day or two of 40* weather. Then right back down to single digits and lower teens. With no real snow pack our frost line has to be deep.

Chris
I thought that would be the case here in ND. They said on news yesterday, frost line was only 14". I find that very hard to believe personally.

This last week has been surprisingly nice here, for this time of year. And I feel like we haven't had as much snow as usual. But spring is around the corner. We had 58 inches fall in May in the early 2000's lol. That was a fun one. Lol

We had almost 100inches of snow here last year. So far this year it has barely been below zero, maybe for a week. Snowfall has been nonexistent. I think we have had about 15inches of snow total. Saturday is the annual Bockfest beer festival at a brewery about 90minutes away. I have been to it when it was -20F and now it sounds like I might go to one when its over 60F. What a crazy year.

Reactions: KBFlyer and JLinza
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky