Step by Step---Smoked Potato Pizza (with 7 smoked toppings)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bear, I think this looks pretty damn good. The only part I have a problem with is when you said "I never was a cook, and never will be one".

I as you know have gone through pretty much all of you step-by-step posts and I would have to argue that you are indeed a pretty awesome cook.

link
Thank You, Link!!!

I Appreciate the kind words!!

Bear

I don't know how I miised this either. I've gotta say that is the most creative thing I have seen here. This just made the top of my short list. Amazing John, just amazing!

I don't know how I miised this either. I've gotta say that is the most creative thing I have seen here. This just made the top of my short list. Amazing John, just amazing!
Thank You Very Much!!

Bear

Somebody asked about this a couple days ago.

I had trouble finding it !!!

Bear

Man that looks and sounds good. I am going to try this soon......
Thank You AB !!

I got this idea years ago, because I often take Leftover Baked Potatoes, and slice them & Fry them until Browned, in Butter!

I love them!!!  Then on this I just threw on a little of everything I cured & Smoked. Good Stuff !!!

Bear

I had a Heck of a time finding this Old Thread, because it's 10- years old, and hasn't been seen by anyone for more than 3 years, so since I can't edit it, I decided to Bump it up to the modern area.

Hope Somebody finds it interesting:

Bear

My Kind Of Pizza Glad I saw this oldie but goodie. I'm not a Big Traditional Pizza fan, But this is right up my ally Nice !!!

Gary

Wow just wow. That is (a lot work) picture perfect art right there! Bet it tasted great!

Thank You Dude!!
I was 10 years younger when I made all those things!!
It did taste Great though---Every slice.

Bear

My Kind Of Pizza Glad I saw this oldie but goodie. I'm not a Big Traditional Pizza fan, But this is right up my ally Nice !!!

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Glad you like it.
Wish I could still do something like this with all the various smoked meats in it.

Bear

Bear, this is great! I've been progressing through your step by steps, and enjoyed your style and explanations! By the looks of it, you didn't take a fork to the potatoes, or rubbing oil (or bacon grease) / salt or pepper on them at all during the smoke or baking steps. Correct? Thanks again for all the time it took to document your step by steps, its such a valuable resource to us newbies.

Bear, this is great! I've been progressing through your step by steps, and enjoyed your style and explanations! By the looks of it, you didn't take a fork to the potatoes, or rubbing oil (or bacon grease) / salt or pepper on them at all during the smoke or baking steps. Correct? Thanks again for all the time it took to document your step by steps, its such a valuable resource to us newbies.

I didn't "Fork" the Potatoes at any time.
If we Nuke/Bake Potatoes, we poke them with a Fork a few times around first.
I'm glad you're enjoying my Step by Steps.

Bear

Wow Bear! Seems like everytime I go looking through your step by steps I find something new! Definitely gonna have to do this!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky