Steam Juicer a Success

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Ended up with 7 quarts Mustang Grape Juice. Not to bad. Sure made it easy. I will give some of these to my buddy as he to busy. Going to let strain over night. Should have enough to make couple jars jam from it tomorrow. Thanks to Jeff about telling me about that Allulose. Should work good for this. I bought a dented aluminum steam juicer for about $35. It pretty thin but got the job done. Figured probably just a once a year thing and not sure how they would work. I would buy SS.

20210804_152248.jpg 20210804_153633.jpg 20210804_153641.jpg 20210804_153759.jpg

Looks beautiful. Great color...JJ

Cool!

Trying to find the other thread but can't for some reason.Seem to be having search issues,but that's another thread in itself.

Almost another quart. That color is so cool! There going to be jam today. Making loaf of rye for friend. Looks like he gets some jam also. Starting a sourdough for me. Be ready Saturday.

20210805_034856.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky