Steak Fajitas on the Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We do love our fajitas around here and those look as good as any I've seen....and better than most. Really like all the toppings. I bet they came together for a great flavor combo.

Robert

Looks great Jake. I feel like I rule the world when I have both of the spatulas in my hands!

Looks excellent Jake! You hit another one out of the Park. Oh wait, Baseball doesn't start til the end of July. Too soon? LOL. Enjoy!

Mike
Lol thanks Mike. Don't hold your breath waiting on a baseball season

Those Blackstone Griddles are great. When I bought our house last year our realtor gave us one of the big Blackstone griddles, and since then I've made fajita's more times than I can count, steak and chicken, and even Philly Cheesesteaks a few times. These griddles are worth their money, even more so if its a gift:emoji_sunglasses:.
Hell, my wife even made a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes all at the same time when we had my sisters 6 kids over for a sleepover with our 4 kids.
Oh yeah love mine too. So many great meals to be had on a griddle

We do love our fajitas around here and those look as good as any I've seen....and better than most. Really like all the toppings. I bet they came together for a great flavor combo.

Robert
Thanks Robert I'm a fajita lover myself. I probably would have used some different toppings but that's what I had on hand. Going to the grocery less again since covid spikes. They were tasty though

Looks great Jake! Really like the habanero cheese and the taco holders. I did a huge mess of them on Father's Day on my flat top I will have to post later.

Jake, those look awesome! I use the BADIA chilli lime seasoning a lot. I'll have to look for that marinade. I bet its awesome.

Jake, those look awesome! I use the BADIA chilli lime seasoning a lot. I'll have to look for that marinade. I bet its awesome.
Thanks bud yeah it's tasty. Garlic and citrus. I'll have to look for the chilli lime lol sounds like something I'd like

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky