Steak & Crab Legs for Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
CRAB LEGS & STEAK FOR SUPPER
 ​
Last night when we were at the store picking up stuff for my hot sauce I saw they had some really nice crab legs. That is one of my Wife's favorite things so ..................

I had two strips and one rib-eye thawed out so I grilled the steaks threw the Crab legs in a pot of boiling water and my wife picked the last of the Okra so I grilled it,

Here are a few pics

Crab legs, Okra, Steaks and butter/lemon  Mmmmm

Crab legs

Our Steaks  (I had  the Rib-eye)

Thanks for the look

Very nice surf and turf friend!

A good ribeye is hard to beat.

Grilled okra? You need to show how that's done in the side dish section. Loves me some okra!

Two plates three steaks and a pile crab legs,my kind of dinner!:drool

Looks terrific Gary! Steak and crab legs are two of our favorites. Point! And we love breaded and fried okra, but I'm not sure I've had it grilled. May have to give that a try...

Red

Gary that looks great,points for that not an Okra fan.Crab legs around here are always fishy tasting,so we eat Lobster or Shrimp.Points

Richie

icon14.gif

We love Lobster and Shrimp.

Use to be a place at the Lake called Coffee Landing it was a seafood buffet  Everything was always fresh and tasted great. They pretty much always had crab legs, Craw fish in season and always several kinds of shrimp, fish and all kinds of other sea food. 

When I left I could hardly walk I was so full.  The Place burned down several years ago and they never rebuilt.

Gary

Oh My, That looks Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

Love me some Ribeye & Crab Legs!!
icon14.gif

Almost Perfect !!
icon14.gif

All it needs to be Perfect is a Third Plate!
drool.gif

Bear

Thank you Bear  and for the points.

Gary

Looks NOM-NOM from here! With drawn butter too!

I catch and eat crab a lot and usually just like garlic in my butter... until recently.... Then my brother turned me on to adding a bit of Worcestershire sauce to the butter. I turned my nose up at first, but after really trying it with the crab OH MY! It works!!! Woulda never thunk.

Yes. Please help me learn to like okra! Grilled sounds like it should be different!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky