Steak and cakes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn Steve that’s a hell of a nice dinner! Probably better than something you’d get at a fancy restaurant. 3 bacon wrapped medallions and 3 crab cakes, I’d be stuffed!
Thanks Joe! And, I was stuffed.

Good looking meal. You need that red meat to replace your blood loss.

Jim

Lol! Thanks Jim! Funny. There was almost no skeeters until a few days ago.

I think I would almost kill for that meal Steve , looks outstanding
Thanks Jim!

Man that looks great Steve.
Thanks Brian!

Wow another great meal by Steve. Looks great.

Warren
Thank you Warren!

That does look delicious Steve. Great sear on those steaks too. Like
Thanks!

Nice job, Steve. I haven't made them in awhile and 2 threads about them, now I've got a powerful hankering for them...
Thank you!

Steve wow!! As someone else said that’s 5 star rating at its finest!! Steaks are perfect and between you and Joe I’m dying for some crab cakes now!
Lol! Thanks Jeff!

Meal looks fantastic Steve! I haven't had crab cakes in forever!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! You should whip up a few.

Beautiful surf and turf Steve, that meal would be well worth waiting all day to sit down to. RAY
Thanks Ray!

3 crab cakes and 3 medallions....

View attachment 506517

Damn fine meal Steve!
Lol! Thanks John!

Fantastic looking meal!
Thanks!

Oh my, that look delicious! Fantastic meal Steve, and very well presented.
Thank you! I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

Awesome looking meal Steve!
Everything looks delicious!
Al
Thanks Al!

Steve you rocked that one! WOW that all looks delish!
Thank you!

Steve....a truly stunning meal!! That is a gorgeous plate of food and possibly the best looking plate I've seen you show us. I gotta say though, that candle looks like 3 fried eggs :emoji_wink:

Robert
Lol! Thanks Robert!

Really nice! If I was making that meal for family, my plate would be Identical! Beef, Crab and Asparagus are a favorite combination...JJ
Thanks JJ!

Looks delicious Steve and I agree with Robert. Best plate I've seen you do. Nice work bud!
Thanks Jake!

Awesome Vittles Steve!!
I could only handle one of each, but it would be Sheer Joy!!
Like.

Bear

Great looking good Steve!!!

Point for sure
Chris

That look's killer Steve, I love crab cakes, we eat a lot of them during crab season which starts the second week of November every year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky