starting my biggest pp smoke ever

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations on a job well done.

Chris

i have to say i am on several forums and this is the nicest place ever. i was telling my wife, people post smoke after smoke and you know that whatever you do has been done a thousand times before by people with more experience than yourself yet everyone still takes the time to comment on how good things look and to help with questions. maybe it is the culture of bbq but just a genuinely friendly place to hang out. thanks to everyone here for the advice over the last few years!

Looks awesome man! Congrats on the job well done!

Next time you gonna have to take some homemade bbq sauce with you!

yeah sometimes we do traditional bbq pulled pork with sauce and buns but this stuff is great done mexican style for pork fajitas. i have been told that good bbq doesnt need sauce :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky