Started Stumps style today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brought her home from powder coat tonite and started the assembly process and low and behold ran out of 1/4-28 stainless allen bolts.I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

After an accident last nite and the cooker falling down about 4 feet I did get some work done tonite.I will get better pics when I fire her up saturday.
80c02f6a_vbattach12339.jpg

7953244a_vbattach12340.jpg

34ce39f5_vbattach12338.jpg

A little better pics.I will be seasoning it tomorrow and doin a few butts and a fatty,with spatchcock chicken for sunday if she behaves.
78109568_vbattach12349.jpg

4b8c2433_vbattach12350.jpg

Fatty is done and the butts are rolling along nicely.The cooker has held temps with in 2 or 3 degrees for 6+ hours on a very windy day.
e221074e_vbattach12364.jpg

1e650e27_vbattach12363.jpg

Wow, what an incredible job you have done!! My hats off to you, the smoker looks awesome and sounds like it's purring right alone
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
The food looks incredible as well Coz.....Enjoy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

One heck of a trial run there Coz everything looks fantastic!

I'm guessing you are pleased with the wonderful job you did on the smoker and the smoke!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I am happy with the way it cooks,I know the learning curve will get me somewhere but it is to be expected.I have some trinkets to finish like the rest of the cooking grates.But at least its cooking.We had the inlaws over yesterday for our easter.The bro in law and his wife were in Mexico at easter so this was the first weekend we could get every one together.After the cook we moved it to where it will be parked and leveled.Plans are being formed for a smaller one to be portable and 2 guys can load in a pickup or put on a trailer.The smell when its cooking is much much more aromatic than the old GOSM.Time to start playing with recipes that every one else was doing while I was building.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky