Star Wars

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
A guy showed me how to make these and I've been playing with them ever since.
Hot sausage or ground beef, refried beans, pepper cheese or blue and a bag of fiery hot doritos. Form them in a small bowl put the middle in and and cap it then roll them in crushed fiery hot Doritos. Fun!
death star recipe.jpg
death stars on the grill.jpg
death star ground sirloin & blue cheese.jpg
death stars in beans and rice.jpg
Darth Vader.jpg
Death Star Salad.jpg
Death Star tai fighter with lobster Ravioli.jpg

That looks great.

The possibilities are endless with all the different Doritos flavors. Cheetos would work too I would think.

Reactions: chopsaw
I bet those are great .
The possibilities are endless with all the different Doritos flavors. Cheetos would work too I would think.
I call it " bottom of the bag " . Whatever's left behind gets crunched up . Great for the air fryer .

Fiery Hot Doritos. Ground them up in a chopper. Guy that showed me these called them Death Stars. I've done some others too with a Chorizo play on a tortilla and a Greek play with lamb & Tziki Tziki. That's why they're fun to do. Going to try a Hawaiian one with Spam one of these days.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky