St. Petersburg Smoker is glad to be here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

micmike

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Greetings fellow smokers!  I believe I operate at midlevel experience.  Started 5 years ago with a Brinkmann vertical.(ECB) I burned thru the coal pan, and have stepped up to a Charbroil Deluxe offset .Used 4 times so far, and I'm very happy with it. Last use was a turkey on Thanksgiving 2010,  Coming out of the shed on March 20th. 1st day of spring.. Gonna  to do a couple  corned beef briskets,  viola  PASTRAMI!

Please remember, it is always 420, time to smoke!

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF!

Glad ta have ya here.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF - glad to have yoyu here with us - looking forward to your qview

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Glad to see you're recuperating! Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. Hueytown was the home of Davey Allison, RIP. He was my first driver.

Welcome aboard friend. Don't forget the qview on that soon to be smoke:)
I'm pumped. The date is changed to March 20, the 1st day of spring. NASCAR, smoking and drinking. I'll post the event live!

MicMike, glad to have you here with us. As Beer-B-Q mentioned don't forget about the FREE E-COURSE, you can find information fast by using the Search Bar near the top of the page.  The WIKI Section is also full of great information that can be quickly located when you need it fast.  On the WIKI Page under the letter A you will find a page of Acronyms that you should print off a copy of and keep it near your computer as sometimes we use terms for words that you may not recognize. Most importantly, the only dumb question that you can ask here is the one you do not ask! We all started out somewhere and we have all learned things the hard way so don't feel bad if something does not go right, tell us about it and we will try to help you not repeat the era. Again, MicMike, it's great to have you here with us and I am sure we can learn something from you.  May all your smokes be great!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Thanks Barry. I'm excited to learn from our community. Seen the acronyms, but not the tutorial yet. I was dreaming of smoking a corned beef brisket, and saw the step by step. I'm gonna do it on the 20th, 1st day of spring. I'll post pics (qview?). Remember, it's always 420. (time to smoke)

Welcome to the SMF. Good luck on those breiskets, I can smell them from here. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky