St. Patrick’s Irish Pizza (an experiment that worked)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is an interesting pizza. Love how you made on the fly and items you wanted to build with. Sounds
like a great meal. I will have to look up " Dubliner cheese "

I can see me trying something close ( maybe without the kraut, that's just me )

Looks amazing and thanks for the ideas

David

Reactions: Sven Svensson
Fantastic! You've taken pizza topping imagination to a new level!
It so happens I picked up a corned beef at the store yesterday at "after St Patrick's day" prices.
The Mrs. doesn't care for anything "different", but one of the fun things about pizza is that you can do half and half :emoji_wink:
Bookmarked!

That is an interesting pizza. Love how you made on the fly and items you wanted to build with. Sounds
like a great meal. I will have to look up " Dubliner cheese "

I can see me trying something close ( maybe without the kraut, that's just me )

Looks amazing and thanks for the ideas

David
The kraut just kind of blended into the background. I squeeze the daylights out of it so it doesn’t make the pizza soggy. If you want a substitute, try hamburger dills. Squeeze those as well. Pickles are an amazing pizza topping.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
hamburger dills. Squeeze those as well. Pickles are an amazing pizza topping.

Ha ha , that might be good also...but again I have some funny food hates , and dill pickles are one of them. But I can see Bread and Butter
pickles being a good choice for a Hamburger and sausage pizza, and some bacon etc , really love this idea, Thanks

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky