St Paddy’s day at the sugar bush

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Zerowin,

First of all that’s one bada$$ pic you have on your profile! Murcia!

Group of guys out here you can’t say enough about. We all help each other out with anything and everything. From small jobs to rebuilding the farm parlor when it burnt down a few years back.

And yes the fresh maple Syrup with nothing added smokes the store bought stuff. You never know what your getting in those bottles. I watched a series on Netflix called Rotten and the first episode showed the mess the honey industry is in. Your probably not eating pure honey if it’s store bought that’s for sure! Luckily I have a few buddies out this way with hives. Lol.

Smoker

Thanks for the profile compliment! I'm lucky to have friends with three local hives that are willing to sell a bit to me each year. It's great for allergies.

Reactions: hillbillyrkstr
Nice burly!

What part of Michigan are you from? We’re out in Conway township. We have a big fattie contest here every year you should come by this year.

Smoker

I'm in the little town of Bloomingdale, halfway between Kalamazoo and South Haven. I have seen your fatty contest on here. It looks like a good time.

Ok I’m not to familiar with that area.

The fattie contest is crazy. In 5 years it’s grown from 4 fatties to 33 fatties last year. And we have people showing up from all over the state now. Pretty crazy.

Still looking like a September date for this years contest.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky