St.Louis style ribs from costco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are the Costo ribs already trimmed, or did you have to do it?
If they are St. Louis style ribs they are already trimmed. If they are side or back ribs they are not trimmed.

Great looking set of ribs. Were you testing the different rubs if so give us a report on the out come,

Warren
Thank you. Yes I wanted to compare a couple to see what I like better. For me Lanes Ancho tasted the best with salt ,pepper and worcestershire sauce second. For the wife it was the opposite .

Nice looking ribs! Great color on them. And a nice plateful of food. My wife loves those beans...usually pickle them.

Ryan

Reactions: ozzz
Yeah, looks like everything came out good. I haven't tried Lanes Ancho. I think the Bone Sucking rub is pretty decent though.
Thank you. Yeah Lanes Ancho is really good. They also have a Brisket & Ancho combo which is awesome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky