St. Louis Style 3-1-1

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The Butt Man

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 18, 2018
South Alabama
I was asked to cook a couple slabs of ribs for a couple in the neighborhood to enjoy while watching college football today. So I did these St. Louis style ribs using the 3-1-1 method with my own sauce and rub. Hope they enjoy. E59E5944-AD3C-44DE-95C3-EFA07E4854EE.jpeg 017B6433-2BDA-45A2-BC73-03B6C3EAD1DF.jpeg

With grub like that, it doesn't matter if your team wins or not. It would be nice to have the tailgate party delivered.....you could put Domino's out of business !

Reactions: The Butt Man
Nice! Is the rub and sauce a secret for "Upcoming competitions"? Just curious cause it looks yummy.

Looks like you got a good start!
Don
It’s no secret. It’s probably not even the same every time. The rub has a lot to do with what I have available at the time to use. The sauce has tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, garlic powder, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire in it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky