St Louis Rib Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My mouth is watering! Excellent job, Disco
thumbsup.gif

Those ribs and rib tips look GREAT. I've never bothered with rib tips--just smoke them to be added to another dish. Might just have to try them your way.
I looked and looked but there was no recipe for the Crisp. :( Now I know you would NEVER hold back on something like that, so I figure it HAD to be a computer glitz. I hate it when that happens. Think of it--a computer standing between me and a desert.
POINT to you my friend.
Gary

Those ribs and rib tips look GREAT. I've never bothered with rib tips--just smoke them to be added to another dish. Might just have to try them your way.
I looked and looked but there was no recipe for the Crisp. :( Now I know you would NEVER hold back on something like that, so I figure it HAD to be a computer glitz. I hate it when that happens. Think of it--a computer standing between me and a desert.
POINT to you my friend.
Gary
Oh, it's a hard forum! I will post the crisp recipe in a few minutes. I really recommend rib tips. My buddy described them as candy!

Hey disco, just curious, where exactly are you in Canada? My wife lived in Alberta in the town of Red Deer just north of Calgary. Been to Banff and Jasper a couple of times, absolutely heavenly up there.

Hey disco, just curious, where exactly are you in Canada? My wife lived in Alberta in the town of Red Deer just north of Calgary. Been to Banff and Jasper a couple of times, absolutely heavenly up there.
I am in the mountains in the south east corner of British Columbia. I have family in Alberta and drive to and through Red Deer often. We have been in the mountains for 27 years and are totally hooked.

You sir are truly blessed. So many folks in the States have never been up there and boy is it gorgeous. We're thinking about taking the train ride from at least Calgary to Vancouver here one of these summers soon.

The Rocky Mountaneer trip is expensive buy really gorgeous. If you head up, let me know, there may be food and beer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky