Spit Roasted Eye Round And Sides For The Crafting Ladies (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"Or I’ll just wear a bikini while cooking! If you value your eyesight, you’ll throw me extra food to cover up, lol!"

Based on your commentary, it sounds like we could save a lot of food if you wear a bikini. Everybody would lose their appetite :emoji_anguished:

Hey....need a favor please. Can you direct me to those three salads that you posted in a different thread? I can't find it, don't remember which thread they were in, and my alerts don't go back that far. I wanna do that steak salad tonight that you posted with some of the leftover roast from this meal.

Here's hoping,
Robert

Sure thing, PM sent. Feel free to share, you mentioned a PM in another post so I wasn’t sure about posting here.

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Thanks guys!! Appreciate the responses and direction. Just got back from the store picking up a few things I need and am really looking forward to this one. Decided to grill up some steaks instead of using the leftover roast and will be using fresh Hatch Green Chili peppers instead of poblanos. Tracy picked some up the other day and wants me to do something with them and this is a great opportunity.

Robert

Oh nice! Wish I had some access to hatch here in PA. I hear this is the time of year when they roast them, it would be a neat roadtrip through New Mexico.

Great looking roast and meal Robert! I feel ya would have been hard for me to over do it like that but gotta make the ladies happy. I've got some in-laws that wont eat any meat unless its well done and flavorless...sad! Look forward to seeing your Mexican creation. I'll tell you if you decide to do fajitas Chile's marinade is awesome.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky