Spare Ribs on Chargriller Offset

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
Great Saturday to all. Had some good weather today, so I was able to smoke some Spares on the Chargriller as an offset.
Started with a layer of Briquettes, then added some Cherry chunks.
image0(5).jpeg , then some Hickory Splits.
Here they are all rubbed with Jeff's original.
IMG_4505.jpg Couldn't rotate this so it's sideways.
Here's the 2 mini racks all finished waiting to be sliced. IT was between 185-192, very tender. Took 3.5 hours cook time.
image1(5).jpeg image2(4).jpeg
Final sliced shot. We had Rice Pilaf and Broccoli as sides. Tasted very good and was juicy.
image3(2).jpeg
Definitely doing these again going forward. Thanks for looking in.

Those look great Mike and I'm sure made for a great day and meal !
Nice color and bark!

Keith
Thanks Keith. I think the color emanates from the little bit of Cherry chunks I used at the beginning.

Those look great Mike! If I could only have one grill it would be the Chargriller! I love that thing.
Thanks Brian, I agree it's really good and I'm now just delving into what else it can do. I've only had it for 2 years, lol. The best feature is being able to raise and lower the Coal Tray with a crank. That was the main reason I got it instead of other brands.

Killer looking ribs Mike. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky