Spammer PMs, Anybody Else?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got a notification in my email, but nothing here on the forum. And ya... that Nigerian dude was putting in the overtime trying to find help with his fortunes :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I received an email notification about the conversation. When I went to look at it the conversation appears to have been deleted. A hearty thanks to the website guru's.

I am involved in a similar site with my other hobby and keeping spammers like this out requires effort. Once in awhile one slips through. Pretty impressive how infrequently this crap shows up here.

I moderate on a few facebook groups for photography and its amazing what lengths the east Indian people will go to spam the group. Most of the spammers and hackers come from India. Its a big problem where they make large amounts of money from people that have no idea whats going on. I follow this guy on youtube as he tries to scam them back, He is not always able to but he has taken a lot of them down. Trouble is the police are as corrupt as the scammers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky