• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Southeastern CT is wicked happy about this site.....

mysticpatsfan

Joined Dec 13, 2010
......as well as the Patriots continued dominance. This season I have been trying to smoke something each week that corresponds with our opponent. I like to think I am helping us "smoke" our competition, one happy well fed New Englander at a time.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to SMF and that is a cool way on picking what to smoke

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Welcome aboard friend. If you get a chance check out the free e-course offered here, it'll get you going in the right direction

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to the addiction.

coacher72

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2010
Welcome, there is a lot of good advice here. I've learned a lot since joining last spring. I agree it does become an addiction. I find myself all week trying to decide what I should smoke each weekend. When I don't have the time, it seems like a wasted weekend 

old timer

Joined Dec 20, 2010
Welcome and I think the title involving "wicked happy" pretty much gave away your roots.

Looking forward to seeing your posts.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.