South of the border

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Messed up state of California
Last week menu was mainly food stuff found south of the border...like Texas..lol.. (just kidding sort of as this menu is found in a lot of places.).
First off Chili relleno stuffed with oaxaca cheese, re fried beans and Spanish/Mexican.
Second night chili relleno, chili colorado and spanish rice.
Thrid night (unfortunately pictures deleted when emptying camera) but was chili colorado rice and re fried beans.
Fourth night the dredges of above meals in a couple burritos with fresh guacamole.
If I knew how I would have put pictures with separation and details of such in between. I know it is possible as I have seen others do it in their post.

Attachments

• chill3.JPG
    chill3.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 41
  • chill5.JPG
    chill5.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 39
  • chill8.JPG
    chill8.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 36
All looks great! I could eat Mexican food every meal. Chile colorado was on my menu this weekend too. Posted it up

Reactions: kit s
Food looks really good! How do you currently add pics?

Ryan
Well I write something them go to place were it provides link to down load pic.
I tried to write something, download a picture, them write something before posting another picture. Forum would not let me stack so that i have picture separation with details of each.
kit

Well I write something them go to place were it provides link to down load pic.
I tried to write something, download a picture, them write something before posting another picture. Forum would not let me stack so that i have picture separation with details of each.
kit
Sounds like about how I do it...guess I'm not much help! Maybe one of these other guys can help

Ryan

Reactions: kit s
I'll try something also to see if I can get it to do the same to me. And try to stay with your theme

20220119_093944.jpg

Ok so first pic I used attach files button at bottom of screen then clicked on full image and it worked.

20220115_150314.jpg

That was same attach files button but clicked on thumbnail instead. I am on my phone, not sure if that makes a difference

Ryan

kit s kit s See if this makes sense . See how I spaced your text in the quote ?
If you go into the first space and left click like you were going to type something , then go down to where your pictures are . Find the one you need . It should have an option for Thumbnail or full . Click the choice you want .It should show up where you had your curser . I added the colored text to simulate a pic . You'll have to expand the quote section to see what I mean .

Nice plates of food BTW .

Last week menu was mainly food stuff found south of the border...like Texas..lol.. (just kidding sort of as this menu is found in a lot of places.).
First off Chili relleno stuffed with oaxaca cheese, re fried beans and Spanish/Mexican.

FIRST PIC HERE

Second night chili relleno, chili colorado and spanish rice.

SECOND PIC

Thrid night (unfortunately pictures deleted when emptying camera) but was chili colorado rice and re fried beans.

AND SO ON ,,

Fourth night the dredges of above meals in a couple burritos with fresh guacamole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenhandle
kit s kit s See if this makes sense . See how I spaced your text in the quote ?
If you go into the first space and left click like you were going to type something , then go down to where your pictures are . Find the one you need . It should have an option for Thumbnail or full . Click the choice you want .It should show up where you had your curser . I added the colored text to simulate a pic . You'll have to expand the quote section to see what I mean .

Nice plates of food BTW .
chopsaw do you down load pictures first then data about each?

do you down load pictures first then data about each?
I'm on a PC when I do threads .
I usually Start the thread and text to the point I need pics .
Then I choose attach files .
Then I go to the folder where the pics are .
I find the pics I want , and left click on the first one .
Then HOLD down the CONTROL key and select the rest of the pics . When you have them all highlighted , select open . They will all upload to the thread . As I go along with the text , I add the pics .

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky