South Florida Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralanprod

Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
Long time lurker, new poster here at the forum....

I'm somewhat new to the world of smoking. My wife bought me a Materbuilt electric smoker (the NWTF green model) for xmas last year and I've been smoking ever since.

I started out real simple with a few batches of chiken wings, then moved on to ribs, and finally did a brisket for Memorial Day.

Thanks to the posts here, I've managed to not screw anything up so far. I've even managed to get compliments from my father in law - who considers himself to be a real harsh judge of good 'que.

Welcome to SMF from another Florida boy. Try taking Jeff's 5 Day ecourse lots of good info there and its free. Lots of good people around here willing to help out with questions as well. Have Fun and Happy Smoking

Welcome!!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

Welcome to SMF from another Floridian, on the east coast south of Daytona Beach. As Piney suggested, the eCourse will get ya started in the right direction and with the help of some of the stuff on the Forum, you're smokin' will be kickin' in no time!
biggrin.gif

Glad you're here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky