Sous Vide Rib Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That looks incredible, and those sandwiches will be out of the park! Man, between everything else, I gotta dip my toe into the SV water, you guys always crush it. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Jed, honestly one of the best cooking tools I’ve owned. So versatile too. My wife loves the poached in shell eggs, I like the forgiveness of set finish temp and the meat simply cannot go over on IT. Plus I finish my big sausages in it a lot of the time. I smoke in the big smokehouse until dark, and If my IT isn’t at 150* by then I simply slip it into the SV to finish cooking with no fat out. These are 5” bologna and Krakowska sausage. Makes life simple in so many ways. bauchjw bauchjw

Reactions: bauchjw
Jed, honestly one of the best cooking tools I’ve owned. So versatile too. My wife loves the poached in shell eggs, I like the forgiveness of set finish temp and the meat simply cannot go over on IT. Plus I finish my big sausages in it a lot of the time. I smoke in the big smokehouse until dark, and If my IT isn’t at 150* by then I simply slip it into the SV to finish cooking with no fat out. These are 5” bologna and Krakowska sausage. Makes life simple in so many ways. bauchjw bauchjw
You got me sold! I just need to figure out where I can make room. You guys always do an incredible job with the SV, I think I can get my wife to buy off too. Thank you!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky