1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Something for a Super Bowl party

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by duster44t, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm heading over my buddy's house for a SB party and I told him maybe I'll smoke something to bring over. I'm looking to make something that will go far because of so many at the party but I don't want to brake my bank account either. Any ideas???? It doesn't have to be something they'll eat all game, just something to have a bite here and there. 

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  2. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

ABT's , Pulled Pork, Meatballs. They all go a ways. 

3. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Like Brian  suggested ABT s are great , I also like the idea of wings or some moinks. I think I am going to do all of them for my event.

4. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Wings,ABTs or PP.

Craig

5. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Pulled pork, ABT's

6. ellymae

ellymae Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Pulled Pork - get some slider rolls - just right. MOINK balls, ABT's, Buffalo Chicken Cheese balls.

7. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks like we kind of think alike because the first thing that popped in my my head was ABT's. I guarantee (especially if they have never had them) your dish will be the hit of the party!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  8. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I agree abt's you can never not have them

9. It looks like ABT's it is. I think I'll try a few through the week to make sure everything comes out ok or I want to add to the recipe. I my also try my hand at a fatty since I have most the ltems for it/them. ....can't wait