• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Something for a Super Bowl party

duster44t

Joined Jan 25, 2011
Hey guys, I'm heading over my buddy's house for a SB party and I told him maybe I'll smoke something to bring over. I'm looking to make something that will go far because of so many at the party but I don't want to brake my bank account either. Any ideas???? It doesn't have to be something they'll eat all game, just something to have a bite here and there. 

Last edited:

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
ABT's , Pulled Pork, Meatballs. They all go a ways. 

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Like Brian  suggested ABT s are great , I also like the idea of wings or some moinks. I think I am going to do all of them for my event.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Pulled pork, ABT's

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Pulled Pork - get some slider rolls - just right. MOINK balls, ABT's, Buffalo Chicken Cheese balls.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Looks like we kind of think alike because the first thing that popped in my my head was ABT's. I guarantee (especially if they have never had them) your dish will be the hit of the party!

Last edited:

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
I agree abt's you can never not have them

duster44t

Joined Jan 25, 2011
It looks like ABT's it is. I think I'll try a few through the week to make sure everything comes out ok or I want to add to the recipe. I my also try my hand at a fatty since I have most the ltems for it/them. ....can't wait

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.