Someone say steak?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
mmm Steak.
I've got a couple of strip loins that will be getting on the Jumbo Joe this weekend.
Gotta love those mini kettles.

Depends on the cut. I only use mine on beef.
We do steak very rarely so most of them are prime and the Jaccard stays in the drawer.
I use sirloin for beef sandwiches and always give them a needling before slicing.
Amazed at what a Jaccard does for roasts.
I'm making beef barley soup tonight. Got the cheapest beef I could find in the store which is a top round. Wished I would have hit it with the Jaccard before dicing. It was a bit tough after browning. A couple hours of simmering will braze it out.
I love beef barley soup, I usually make it with a pre smoked tri tip to 110 degrees then make the soup...it is unbelievable!

Looks perfect Steve! Only one pic needed!

Ryan
Thank you!
Looks great, lot of folks dont like but certain cuts, my problem is I love them all. I use to get sirloin at a local small store that were better than any other store around. covid has change a lot of things :emoji_disappointed:
Lol! Thanks! I have the same problem.
Looks great Steve. Nice work. Agree with above, only 1 picture needed.
Thanks Mike!
Perfect Picture! Nothing beats a good steak over charcoal!
Thank you!

Great looking steaks Steve. Sirloin has such great flavor and a plus when they are tender.
Thanks Brian!

Steaks look great Steve! A picture like that is sure to satisfy your primal urges.
Thanks Joe!

Looks real good Steve!
I could sit down to one of those right now for breakfast!
Al
Thank you Al!

Nice looking steaks Steve. They would definitely hit the spot

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

Do you/others jaccard most steaks, other meats or just sirloins?
Just the sirloins, eye of round, London broil and strips for the most part. I've used it chicken breast that I'm going to marinate too.

They look excellent Steve
Thanks Jim!

very nice ty for sharing
Thanks. And you're welcome!

Looks great Steve! agree 1 pic says it all.
I have a jaccard and use it all the time on pork and chicken, I was afraid if used on a steak it could "bleed out" while cooking and become dry? Evidentially not, I will be using on the next steak I cook.
Thank you!

You just changed my dinner plans, nice piece of work Steve! RAY
Lol! Thanks Ray!

Yuuummmm!! Like.
'Nuff Said.

Bear
Thanks John!

View attachment 628551

Steaks look great Steve!
Lol! Thanks John!

Yes please! Looks great!
Thank you!

A picture is worth a thousand words… I think that pic spoke to me in at least ten different languages! The consensus was Damn! Nice cook Steve!

BTW, as a side note… I only know English and just enough Spanish to get myself in trouble! 😉
Lol! Thanks!

Man fire food baby!! Those steaks look off the charts good., perfect char on the outside.
Thanks Jeff!

mmm Steak.
I've got a couple of strip loins that will be getting on the Jumbo Joe this weekend.
Gotta love those mini kettles.
Thank you! I really like my little Joe. But. I'll be happy to drag out the big boy.

Depends on the cut. I only use mine on beef.
We do steak very rarely so most of them are prime and the Jaccard stays in the drawer.
I use sirloin for beef sandwiches and always give them a needling before slicing.
Amazed at what a Jaccard does for roasts.
I'm making beef barley soup tonight. Got the cheapest beef I could find in the store which is a top round. Wished I would have hit it with the Jaccard before dicing. It was a bit tough after browning. A couple hours of simmering will braze it out.
Yup. The Jaccard can do wonders on these.

Fantastic looking steaks Steve!! Beautiful sear on those things and as we all know, you just can't go wrong with bacon :emoji_wink: A sliced shot would have been nice but that one pic pretty well sums it up: gorgeous steaks.

Robert

Nice steaks! Bacon add the needed fat to TS but everything is better with bacon!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky