Some Prayers for Mrs Bear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry to hear about the complications, John! Hopefully it gets better from here on out.

Continued prayers from our family to yours, Brother!

Red

Bear , Hope all goes well on Friday, a friend had a pacemaker put in last summer and was back to his old self in a few months . Prayers for your missus and you and yours .

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of the setback Bear, you can count on continuous thoughts & prayers from my fam to yours....

Thanks again everyone!!

Nothing's changed since yesterday.

Mrs Bear still on antibiotics until Friday when they plan on doing the job right & letting her come home on Saturday.

We are so glad to know you are all with us!

Bear

Bear that's the sort of shit I'd expect from a 3rd world Doctor not one from America.

After experiencing this operation personally I can truly feel for Mrs Bear, don't give her a hug but squeeze her hand and tell her we all care for her.

Best Wishes from Down Under.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky