SOME MID-WEEK RIBS AND HAM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn Jim, everything looks great! I might be at your house at noon, social distancing be damned!!
Thanks Joe, we'll be eating around 6 so ya still have time to get up here. Thanks for the like

As newbie I have not tried to do multiple items at the same time (figure if it goes bad I don't ruin all of dinner) but that full smoker looks amazing. Still have to try a ham and now the beans! Thanks for sharing.

This one almost got by me . It all looks great Jim , but I'd be all over that ham .
Nice work .

As newbie I have not tried to do multiple items at the same time (figure if it goes bad I don't ruin all of dinner) but that full smoker looks amazing. Still have to try a ham and now the beans! Thanks for sharing.
a full smoker is a happy smoker, if ya want to try a ham follow bearcarvers double smoked, they come out great i've done them and bear will never steer you wrong with any of his step by steps, also try the smoked beans they're awesome.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky